1. These regulations, hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations", define the rules of using the Adprofity.com website located at the URL www.adprofity.com, hereinafter referred to as "Website".
2. The website is informative in the subject of offered services consisting in the monetization of mailing databases using the Internet.
3. The owner of the Website is StartUp Adprofity.com run by Bartłomiej Adamczyk, NIP: 948-261-0775, ul. Sandomierska 22/98, 26-600 Radom.
4. Contact details: e-mail address email@example.com
5. Each person before using the Website is required to read the content of these Regulations.
6. Using the website requires the User to have an active and functional e-mail account.
1. The User, as part of using the website, has the opportunity to obtain information on a comprehensive database monetization service that allows him to benefit from email marketing campaigns.
2. Users of the Website may be an adult natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit or an organizational unit that has been granted legal capacity pursuant to specific provisions.
3. Use of the website is free.
4. The user makes the decision on using the website services himself.
1. A user who is a natural person by completing a contact form consents to the collection and processing of his personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 with zm.) by the Administrator in order to be necessary for contacts with the Website.
2. The Administrator of Personal Data is Bartłomiej Adamczyk, ul. Sandomierska 22/98, 26-600 Radom, NIP: 948-261-0775.
3. The Data Administrator entrusted the processing of personal data to Bartłomiej Adamczyk with the contact details: bartek@Adprofity.com.
4. Only personal data provided by the User is collected on a voluntary basis. The data are processed for the purpose necessary to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
5. With the additional consent granted by the User, the collected personal data may also be used for promotional and marketing purposes, in particular in order to present the User with commercial offer and other marketing information related to the Website.
6. If you subscribe to the newsletter and agree to receive it in the registration or ordering process, it is only necessary to provide for this purpose an e-mail address to which commercial information from the Administrator will be sent. The User may unsubscribe from such information at any time by logging in to his account on the Website or by clicking the unsubscribe link and the footer of each newsletter.
7. The User has the right to access their personal data at any time and the right to correct them and demand their removal;
8. The Administrator informs that the User is not obliged to provide his personal data, however, refusing to provide them prevents the User from performing actions specified in the Regulations.
9. The collected data is subject to careful protection in accordance with applicable regulations. The administrator makes every effort to ensure that the stored data provide the right degree of security.
11. The Website informs Users that the services offered via the Website are provided via the public Internet network. In connection with the above, the Website draws the Users' attention to the fact that the use of services may involve the risk of third party interference in transmitting data sent via the Internet between the Website and the User.
1. In order to ensure proper and uninterrupted use of the Website, the User's utility station shall meet the following minimum technical requirements:
2. The Website is not obliged to provide the above devices and / or software. The software installation referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 is the subject of a separate license agreement between the User and the licensor.
1. The website is an information site, the provision of services between the operator and the user takes place in a separate agreement concluded with the simultaneous presence of both parties. 2. The Parties shall confirm detailed information and conditions for the performance of the services in a contract concluded in writing.
1. Monetization is a comprehensive database service that allows you to benefit from email marketing campaigns.
1. The User is prohibited from transmitting data containing information and unlawful content, violating both Polish and international legal norms, violating personal rights or offending the dignity of other people.
2. The User is obliged in particular to:
3. The User bears full responsibility for damages resulting from behaviors inconsistent with the provisions of these Regulations.
1. Disruptions in the functioning of the Website, problems and technical remarks should be reported electronically to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. When submitting a complaint, please provide the following data: identifying the applicant, the problem, the object and the reason for the complaint, contact details.
3. Complaints submitted by the User shall be considered within 14 days from the date of their submission.
4. The User will be notified about the complaint being resolved by the same route as the complaint was sent, unless the Customer reserves a different form of contact.
1. The content on the website belongs to the Website Administrator and the authors of individual publications and materials.
2. Use of the website does not mean that the User acquires any rights to the content contained therein, the User may use these works only to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
3. The condition for using materials from the website is to obtain the consent of authorized entities.
4. All trademarks on the site have been used only to identify the products and services described and are protected by law.
5. The content posted on the site is protected under the Copyright and Related Rights Act (Act of 4 February 1994, Journal of Laws 06.90.631, as amended), and under the Industrial Property Law Act (Ustawa o praw. of June 30, 2000, Journal of Laws 03.119.1117, as amended).
6. Copying, use for commercial purposes, making studies using any media (paper, digital, etc.) of all or part of the above elements without prior consent is prohibited.
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, including in particular the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 22 item 271 as amended), the Act of 27 July 2002 on special terms of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 141 item 1176 as amended), the Act of April 23, 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16 item 93, as amended).
If you have any questions regarding our regulations, please write to us. We will certainly calm your curiosity!